Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

POAST MOAR GOAT 'N' SHEEP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Computer viking posted:

I think I may have posted at least one of these earlier, too, but who cares. Have some Norwegian coastal goats. :)

I am a huge fan of these goats

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KokBOdCQ0Is

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

^^^ lol, bad day to be a human

tax: get rekt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJTMJzGVgRw

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

it's hard being a pusscat

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Derpies posted:

Strange looking ram

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This is a fine cat. A lousy goat, but a fine cat.

whoops sorry

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

and speaking of ram....

NWS

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Derpies posted:

ram in a pram

hell yeah get your siesta on little buddy

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

cat: number of fucks given today - still zero

e: 25% LESS SODIUM*

*than actual can of 100% sodium

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

spoiler alert, there's a reason why the label advertises "less sodium"

it's a good idea to have the spam as part of a dish that has less, let's say, agressive flavors

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

fried rice
sushi

it's basically very similar to a caseless ultra salty hot dog or bologna

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

hello, what is your delivery radius TIA

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

dragonlady

that looks like a narwhal lady
unless those are vestigial wings on her back then I concede she might indeed be a dragonlady

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

anyway, let's get this thread back on track baby *wolfhowl*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWqk-HcHnw

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

it's a summoners horn because that is the job I mainly play, amd I like to look the part

I have no idea what this means but I am totally rooting for you my goon, gently caress yeah you do you
got games, got a stack of burritos, loving the good life right here

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

classic Buttremilk right here friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuRzJRrRpQ

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

My little bro has been very brave throughout this whole moving across the state thing but I think today is the day he's 100% certain that he lives here now. Peep the blep.

I have something silimar going on, had to check and make sure you didn't do a cat theft (cat burglar)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Meme Poker Party posted:

Yesterday I went over to the Men's Warehouse and spent $450 on a new suit. Today I got a call back from the place I phone-interviewed with. I'm moving on to the next (and final) round. My suit will be ready for pickup Monday evening, interview with the regional boss is set for Tuesday morning. Feeling slick right now! :slick:

Do you need any references? Ex: Meme Poker Party is a feel-good poster of the highest calibre and his reputation for lack of poo poo threads should preceed him. Or her. Or whatever gender they identify with. Thank you. In closing give them a job.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I'll be right over, lemme just fill up a couple growlers first, ESB is ok right?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Costco dog interlude

'...8, 9, and 10 briskets into the cart, that should do it. Hold up, whats this? Whoa this is GREAT price for 20 pounds of ground cardomom! You know what i DO deserve a pre dinner hot dog after all this shopping'

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Part 2:
I blame Revins

'Dang that hot dog made me hungry, i better wash it down with a burrito. Last thing i want to do is gently caress with my metabolism. gently caress yeah, good call, me!'

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Tip posted:

pretty judgmental for someone who loves beer so much

Oh yeah tough guy? Aint nothin wrong with pre dinner dogs and burritos. I bet this i going to be Part 3:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Also, those 3 empanadas are sad that you forgot about them

Lol oh poo poo sorry i actually did forget

I am a little jealous actually, im secure enough in myself i can admit that

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

My friend got sad that they were finally going to bang some chics in the trailer park but then a tornado hit. I though he was kidding but he was actually sad for them.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

been slacking on getting new pics of Midas to spam the thread with so here's an old one if we're posting cat pix

I showed my wife this image and she said "OMG WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAT" and our cat lifted her head and looked up at her with a perfect wtf face

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Awaiting the :siren:HURRICANE:siren: tomorrow! Stocked up on beer and munchies to pass the time as we hide in the basement for twelve hours.

Dude same, RI and CT is going to get clobbered. I got a metric fuckload of premade pizza dough, going to make pizza frite and spit into the face of this storm

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Good thing i got a batch of corn whiskey run last week

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

:siren: :kingsley: :siren:
HURRICANE UPDATE
OH LORD HENRI COMIN

This fucker is headed right for us, the eye is about 20 minutes south of Block Island which is means in about an hour or so, that poo poo will be full on where I live.

Local news reporting that 200 requests for utility service issued in my town already due to power lines down.

My question is, where is Jose? I figured id see him by now. :dadjoke:

Its rough going with the wind and rain, but ill be damned if i let Henri keep me from frying up a mess of dough. Im under a pergola (that has a roof) but still not a smart thing to be doing tbh

Mrs. Ilovebeersooomuch has been yelling at me nonstop but also she loves fried dough so im sure shes conflicted.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

uncle jimmy???

Country boys make due

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Fuckin noped right out my goons, wind is really pickimg up and i dont want 3rd degree burns covering my legs so im done, bringing frying operations indoors, will reevalute situation.

Henri wins this round.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Situation has been reevaluated.
I am going to finish one batch indoors and that will be all.

Status update
Wind: yes
Rain: gently caress yes
Leaves down: a few
Smoker: wet
Wife: anxious
Cat: asleep

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

:siren: :kingsley: :siren:
HURRICANE UPDATE

Power losses continue to mount across the southern portion of the state with increasing frequency into the north as Henri makes landfall. We currently are good, but we have no internet pray for me goons, thots and priors

Debris is starting to pile up, large branches litter the yard but so far there has been no damage to our home, cars.

I'm going to save my phone for emergency, will post when out of potential hazards

Status update
Wind: scary as gently caress
Surf: dont know, prob bad
Rain: nope
Wife: a scared
Cat: demanding pets

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Whew, ok Henri came up with 79 mph winds and brought down some trees and branches of all kinds but no damage to any of our stuff.

The storm promptly turned direction and is currently loving up poo poo west of here.

Status update
Wind: a little
Rain: nah
Sandwich: eaten
Wife: being nosey in neighborhood
Cat: taking up entire sofa

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Hurricane Henri
8/22/2021

Never Forget

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Zil posted:

Wind or tree damage? Also cover it up quick or the squirrels will move in.

Branch fell on it, but it is only a gutter, totally superficial. I'm being melodramatic because I am really relieved that the storm has passed and we lucked out.

I am going to drink a few pints of beer in solidarity.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

drat that was PROTECTIVE moss you had growing on your roof over your gutter, you can claim that

Goddamn right, I WAS going to wash it off the roof, but not any more

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Zil posted:

Thats good. We had our satellite dish be ripped off by a storm a few years ago and within hours after the rain stopped, the squirrels were in the attic setting up shop.

Oh poo poo, did you get them out, or are you resigned to your fate and must live with a squirrel destiny?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

CT Update:

RI took the brunt (thanks ilovebeer) so Henri ended up being less intense than expected here. My town’s been lucky so far with minimal power outages.

Rain: pouring
Basement: not flooding
Wind: nothing
Dogs: being wrassled/snuggled

Good news, my goon. FYI you're allowed to drink a bunch on Sunday, I'm pretty sure it's in the bible jesus said it

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Tip posted:

ok I watched green knight last night and it was good

I was a little worried going in that it would be kinda dull and plodding but there's lots of cool fantastical things happening throughout and it fully kept my attention

It's going on the list

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Computer viking posted:

Vaccine dose 2 yesterday, and I've been sleeping and sweating all day - sporadically broken up by shivering. Slightly better now, but I have a feeling I won't be at work tomorrow.

24 hours was it for me, was not 100% better, but definately not in pain at that point. You should def take tomorrow off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

just lol if they think i'm ever going back in to an office again