Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
more like surface poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

mediaphage posted:

wait i lied, i don't care about that thing, i thought this looked nice though

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/surface-laptop-go/94fc0bdgq7wv?activetab=pivot:techspecstab

also the best surface was the 42 inch multitouch table

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

miKKKroshaft winBLOWS

gottem

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

micro$haft wangblows

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jabber kept doing that to me too but I think I found the arcane setting that remembers my preferences

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

pram posted:

also outlook is getting pretty goddamn bad. the top bar is so bloated with buttons

yeah, it's pretty bad op.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

infernal machines posted:

with the 32bit version of office

scoff

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i actually kind of like teams :shobon:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

how do you code???

i think you do it in notepad.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

i code with a fountain pen and glittery ink

me in coding class at the prestigious School of Computers:ins:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

amazon chome

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i wish i understood the “Chome” meme

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

pram posted:

its just mispelled 'chrome' and shagger said it. engage your laughing suspenders

Oh. :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

I believe it was originally part of a post where he claimed internet explorer was the best browser and characterized the other options as "failfox, slowfari and chome"

okay, that's kinda funny. what's up with the smilie though?