Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i got the halo master chief collection earlier in the summer and played halo 1 again and it's really not that good a game. bad weapon balance and level design. good music i suppose.

i guess it's kinda like goldeneye, which is also not good, but which became mega popular because it was like the only shooter available for that console.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Microsoft is the best of all the major tech companies. Proof: it's not included in FAANG

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

pram posted:

microsoft is not included in any lists of good stuff. ergo vis a vis it is epic and for the win - professor genius

incredibly bad take to suggest that facebook, amazon, apple and google (labor rights violations and surveillance out the wazoo) are "good stuff"

netflix is pretty neutral i guess

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

no, this is irrelevant. we were talking about how you think facebook and amazon are "good stuff."

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yeah it's the executives who demand stupid irrelevant daily standup meetings at 9am who should be fired

out of a cannon

into the sun

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I believe it was originally part of a post where he claimed internet explorer was the best browser and characterized the other options as "failfox, slowfari and chome"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A mom meme, like a minion talking about messy kids or a giant wine glass that holds a whole bottle