Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Going to make it all about me telling people that I'm developing my personal brand. For example:

Friend: Hey, what are you going to be doing this weekend? I was thinking of going out for dinner with a few people at that new Korean BBQ place.
Me: I'm going to be working on my personal brand.

Boss at a massive tech firm: So, we were wondering what you could bring to our team.
Me: I'm developing my personal brand

Girlfriend: Wow I'm so ready to do the sex. Come to bed.
Me: Okay. After I'm developing my personal brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

i agree op but then you have no excuse to do things u want to, unless:

"hey go bowlijg with me"
"as long as it will help me develop my personal brand sure"

"hey op id like to have sex"
"thats great!! itll help me to develop my brand"

just a thought though ofc u dont have to use it if u don't want

Wow. These are great insights. Thank you. They'll really help me develop my personal brand story

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Telling the kids they have to go live with grandma because they tanked with the focus groups

Escape From Noise

Just came up with a super innovative idea: a comedy podcast!