Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

stev posted:

I'm that guy who loves whiskey but not enough to be able to tell the difference between pretty much any of them other than JD. So I mostly just drink Glenfiddich because it does the job.

I love a nice single malt, some of the ones I have tried were amazing, but I don't drink enough or pay enough attention to booze to remember all the different names. I have a half drunk bottle of Glenfiddich on my shelf because I couldn't remember what any of the other ones I liked were called.

Nah, he's never read a word of Adams in his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

They see everything in terms of short term PR, brexit and covid response both

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Ewan posted:

On the flip side, not every view, opinion, or thought someone has that relates to day-to-day life has to play (consciously or otherwise) into a political agenda.

Everything involving human activity is political, sorry.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Lol I sent an angry email to my MP about him voting for brexit after years of bashing Corbyn for being a brexiteer, and got a pretty incoherent angry response back 5 minutes later.

”Scotlands only Labour MP” posted:

Today’s cote wasn’t about Brexit at all. We left the EU last January.

Sorry you think voting for no deal was a better option.

Love your analysis though. I opposed Brexit to but Jeremy corbyn who supported Brexit but now you are accusing me of supporting Brexit it’s wrong.

I’m the most pro-European you will ever meet. My wife is french.

The snp voted to endorse a no deal today. Is that really the outcome you wanted.

I notice you omitted your address.

Ian Murray MP
Labour Member of Parliament for Edinburgh South
Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

Ian Murray can gently caress off.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

The correct response to this is "Lmao nice meltdown" and see what he says back.

Jakabite posted:

Do it coward

Ok fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Oh is this that freedom yanks are always going on about. i don't like it