Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
They should privatise the bin collection and let the free market decide how many containers of garden waste you can put out at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010

peanut- posted:

Is it tinfoil to really want some government that isn't ours to approve this vaccine before you'd consider getting it?

If you’re not a pensioner or nhs then that’s a pretty academic question

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
Sure it’s bad, but just think how much worse it could have been if Corbyn had got into no 10 and started just handing out public money while failing to negotiate a brexit deal

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i have absolutely no idea what anyone was hoping to get out of the previous couple pages

a headache?

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
Leave, Labour’s Lost

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

I handled coins this morning as I made sure I had money for the bus so I can do Christmas shopping

you need better buses mate, can’t think when i last paid a bus fare with anything that wasn’t contactless

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
are you scanning it?

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

So what happens in 2 weeks? Will we see the boris government toppled if they can't negotiate a trade deal?

No, we’ll see the ~blitz spirit~ shining through as we all unite against our common enemy, those foreign bastards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
* parents of british citizen babies will still be subject to arbitrary detention and deportation. The babies will be raised in the finest orphanages serco can provide.