Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times
We ordered a bunch of pre-prepared stuff from Cook a few weeks back because we were already loving off the idea of going anywhere for Christmas. Turkey wrapped in bacon with some interesting stuffing, fantastic roast potatoes, veg, gravy and pigs in blankets. It was a bit salty due to all the bacon, but I was down with it. It was the perfect amount of food, nothing wasted, and all the packaging is easily recyclable. Would buy again A++. Shame there weren't any yorkies, but my plate was crammed already.

Then a bunch of JD/Coke and a couple of the wifes prescription pills and I've been buzzing since lunchtime. Had a nice walk in the woods and now I'm working my way through a box of orange matchmakers and more JD.

Had a good one, hope y'alls did too.

We're going to tier 4 tomorrow, so that'll be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times
Hi thread.

My hospital is already under a heavier Covid load than the first peak, and then I see this bunch of bellends trying to throw a beach party:

Warning over Brighton New Year's Eve 'freedom' party

Fucks sake. We are going to spend so long dealing with this poo poo. We'll probably have a tier 5 within a couple of weeks, which will be 'tier 4, but really, you guys', and nothing will change. Let's just hope we don't gently caress up the vaccinations.

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times

kingturnip posted:

Also, calling each level a "tier" makes it sound like a level of naughty rather than a "loving stay at home, you arseholes".

Agreed, adding a new tier was loving idiotic. The three tier system didn't work, so why would anyone expect a 4-tier system to be any better. If anything, it made it more of a joke. We broke the first lockdown when it was working, and it's been varying levels of poo poo ever since.

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times
It's funny to me that we can't even Brexit on UK time. It shows how much we're taking back control.