Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i always suspected corbyn was a secret millwall fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I like mixing it with pepsi max cherry, the longer its been cask aged the better.

lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the worry that the americans might not bother including us with their new nukes is also quite funny, especially in how we can’t use them independently anyway

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

in a similar vein to expensive military white elephants, it is going to be funny when trump 2.0 decides to cut the u.k. off from the new nukes and kills our trident program anyway

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

not being able to go abroad this summer is going to cause fireworks

or maybe only those vaccinated can go, and it just so happens that it’s the rich >65 yr old gammons who get vaccinated first and can go to the costa del sol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

so hopefully this deal means we still get time sensitive stuff from the EU like radio isotopes?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

ah, now finally i can start my rejoin party

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Continuity NIP posted:

Remainers are just mugs

just reading about the stuff going on at the people’s vote, it just seems that having the same well connected liberals run these things is a recipe for disaster

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

MonkeyLibFront posted:

My little sister brought back some propaganda along with her rule breaking travel.

95% chance of survival sounds less good when you say 5% chance of death, makes me wonder if a little part of why young people are the best behaved during this pandemic is because of the real world experience of statistics they get from playing Xcom at a young age

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

stev posted:

This is what Brexit is going to be. The Express telling people that we're actually loads better off than ever before while their readers nod sagely despite having no food after paying £8,000 for a bout of tonsillitis.

thanks to the triple lock they’re immune from any consequence tho

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

it’s the apocalyptic sunderland car plant closures i’m waiting for

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

now brexit is “over” i wonder if the uneasy tory coalition might start to fray a bit

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

goddamnedtwisto posted:

https://twitter.com/BrewDogJames/status/1344584543341326338

I've got a vague recollection of Brewdog being Bad somehow but this is a shitload more than that melted Thundercat in charge of Wetherspoons has ever offered to help the country in his entire loving life.

could have done with a pint after my vaccine, i was fine until after the jab when i started thinking that maybe i’ll get anaphylaxis out of nowhere ( all that dang fake news must have got into my brain by osmosis)

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

crispix posted:

Is it good? City builders have always been my favourite video-game. When I'm stuck in traffic I don't get upset and grunt and grumble and swear and bang on the steering wheel and do frustration beeps like many people, I just sit and have a think about how I could optimally redesign the roads

it offentimes would involve demolishing much of a housing estate or a Primark or that but you don't have to worry about those things and their consequences when you're just having a think

its really good, with a really vibrant mod community too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

isabelle oakshot nuking the lib dem’s and then coming out as a right wing nutter is pretty funny