Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
Welsh Tories are despicable. Crawling little bootlickers.

Johnson's a loving useless oval office. If he had any sense of decency he'd lock himself away with a revolver and a bottle of whiskey and do the honourable thing. Fat useless coward can't even do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005

goddamnedtwisto posted:

If you want to pull in outside orgs that might be able to help - there are 57,000 registered pharmacists in the UK, and something like 120,000 pharmacy assistants who are (I *think* - there's a pharmacist ITT I believe who can hopefully confirm or deny) all qualified to do vaccinations.

They're not. I'd imagine that most of the community pharmacists would be but hospital pharmacists and the 9-5 primary care lot (whatever it is that they do) probably aren't. Don't know about pharmacy assistants but I didn't think they did injections, could be wrong though.

Retail pharmacy is a loving awful job. Anyone who has been doing that full time this year is an absolute hero.

It took about 45 minutes for me to have my first vaccine. That included about 15 minutes of standing outside in the missing rain and 15 minutes of having a nice sit down after to make sure I didn't fall over or grow an extra head. The rest of it was being asked the same questions a million times (this must be what patients feel like all the time) and wending my way through a one way system to get to the jabber.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005

Jose posted:

the actual problem is the massive amount of "journalists" like toby young allison pearson who should be shunned out of the profession

It's not a profession. If it was there would be a regulatory body that would investigate conduct that would bring the profession into disrepute (telling loving lies about COVID, for example) and then impose sanctions on journalists.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
Johnson and Hancock should be afraid to ever set foot in public again. Hope they get their food spat in. Hope someone takes a baseball bat to them. Cunts.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005

stev posted:

Just those two?

I'd settle for it.