Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 44 35.20%
No 81 64.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

It's a loving poo poo bill to begin with is my point. You want to stimulate the economy, maybe give people some money for the biggest spending period of the year. (and you know for the expenses during yet another lockdown because we as a culture are too stupid to not spread a loving pandemic in the name of MAH FREEDUMS)

Also local cops have destroyed a homeless encampment in a raid that was completely necessary and in no way cruel and unusual. Completely destroyed their shelters and all their stuff.

I'm assuming you are talking about the Denver one, which is even more hosed up because that's the place they told them to go set up camp.

RE: Eliot Page, good for him, but man, leaving that second "T" out of his name is making me unreasonably angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'm hoping that Logan Paul has enough fans willing to bet on him winning, it would be pretty sweet if the lines looked like they did for the McGregor fight.
Mayweather sucks just as bad, but I enjoy free money.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Gotta love that optimism!
I didn't look at the election spread, but man these twerps make me wish I did. Also from reading the comments, it looks almost like some of these goobers made their bets after the initial count, which is even more fantastic.