Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 44 35.20%
No 81 64.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Stravag posted:

Always liked Page's acting in umbrella academy. Really hoping the show doesn't do "well the actor is trans the character is too now" thing where Hollywood likes matching sexual identity or preference to the actual actor for whatever reason.

lol that is not something hollywood is known for. See: The Danish Girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

pmchem posted:

Dems taking the deal now isn't a bad idea, game-theory wise. Look at the matrix of results.

code:
			Dems win Senate			GOP wins Senate
Accept $900b		get $900b + dem bill		get $900b and nothing in 2021-
Don't accept $900b	get dem bill			get nothing in 2021-
Accepting $900b is strictly better than not accepting it

this has to be the dumbest post i've read and i didn't skip through bike chat

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nick Soapdish posted:

I just have a single point to make here and will return to watching F1 and soon football.

Being a police officer or being conservative isn't an inherent part of who you are as a person. Being Jewish, being gay, being a POC, those are. I can't stop being gay; I could stop being a police officer if I was one.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Popular support goes a long loving way toward defeating the US

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/ally_harp/status/1335888276192976896?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/R3volutionDaddy/status/1336355130560540673?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

MazelTovCocktail posted:

but with quotes I've seen from arms control experts (ie Jeffery Lewis) they seem to not want to be able to admit that it does delay the program. I understand they have a vested interest in promoting negotiated non proliferation, but I feel like they could be a little more honest about it.

It's hard to be mad about someone earning a living telling people that we don't need more nukes, but by god you managed it.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/NewYorker/status/1336877322784419842

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
lol gently caress off, gently caress Israel, gently caress giving them any amount of credit.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I mean Biden keeps talking about Garcetti and that mfer enabled some sexual assault so vOv

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

McNally posted:

Right, so if I wanted to see my best friend I get to walk to the nearest bus stop to wait for the bus to the train station, take the train out to their nearest train station, wait for the bus to their nearest bus stop, then walk to their house.

That sure sounds like a fun couple of days.

I loving love getting stoned and using public transit. poo poo owns.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Wasabi the J posted:

or obama will tell u poo poo up and play and then u fold like a bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Probated for telling the truth lol

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
This loving country is so loving dumb

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm so loving happy that our benevolent overlords that have been so good to us throughout this pandemic will be able to continue safely governing

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

SquirrelyPSU posted:

So its late, and I don't think I'm totally following this. How can AOC (et al.) file an ammendment to a bill that was already passed by the Senate?

e beaten

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
As someone who spent the last year unemployed but also not qualified for unemployment benefits which lawmakers genitalia have I got to apply my mouth to to get some motherfucking money?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Frantically searching for Electoral College Landscaping

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nick Soapdish posted:

When I saw Rush was trending I got very disappointed that old bastard wasn't dead. But then again, tomorrow is a new day and hope springs eternal.

:same:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/JayShams/status/1342163758119051266?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I like to speculate wildly with limited information and I'm telling y'all this was the work of the CIA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Not in God's time zone