Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 44 35.20%
No 81 64.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

NY hates trump though? Not just the city right

i don't live in upstate ny anymore but they will think things the opposite way of the city on purpose because almost the entire rest of the state has little man syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Godholio posted:

Not without reason.

at one of my cousin's new years party, someone from out of state asked me where i was from

i said 'Gloversville' and the immediate response was 'is that near Queens?'

so i mean, i do get it

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Leavemywife posted:

Okay, that makes more sense. And while I'm asking questions, section 230 was the internet bill that could have really hosed over (or will gently caress over) streamers and stuff, right?

230 is the one that keeps Trump from suing Twitter over me logging on and typing 'Trump is stinky poo poo'.

The streamer one is just going right on ahead without a second look from any but the most left - but I've read things that indicate it is actually a little more intelligently structured than initial impressions and actually does mostly target crackstreams and stuff like that as opposed to someone playing Smash on Twitch. It seems still a little up in the air.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

parler's only pulling in people who have already taken the worm

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

well then the question is, is it more effective to hyper-radicalize a captive audience or to moderately radicalize an untold amount of people who were previously only kind of lovely

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

few twitter comments have made me want to die with such speed and efficiency as nearly everything under that trump tweet

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

people keep saying it was assault but the white guy definitely gave permission

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

the can drop almost made him look foolish but what it actually did was make the white guy's guard completely drop

took it from chip damage to a crush counter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

I feel like I've been punched in the face. Something about him dying two months ago and the word only coming out now makes it worse somehow.