Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 44 35.20%
No 81 64.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

Just read The Pineapple Queen Gabriella's letter :(

Was hoping to do secret santa this year but dealing with a move at the end of the month, maybe I will try to do one of these instead. If someone starts a team I will try to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Woofer posted:

Maybe not direct trump coverage but people have been mainlining stupid poo poo news for the last 100 years it feels like. i see news networks fabricating a lot of bullshit or embellishing incredibly small poo poo just to keep up with the new demand for stupid news.* i do think that news addiction has become a real thing (or maybe it's officially an actual thing) and there will be side effects from people taking the needle out of their arms.

*the news has been sensationalized since OJ. but i think theyre going to have to amplify that in light of the last four years. they jsut won't have the crutch of trump hand delivering them the stupid poo poo.

Hasn't the news media been doing this since the inception of the 24/7 news networks? Maybe we are starting to see the power of it.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

I guess I don't understand. Wasn't the stipulation for the PPP loan that you not fire people? These companies that fired people will have to pay it back right? Didn't some airliner fire a bunch of people like hours after getting their loan?

I assume they have some way of getting around it? Or at least passing the bill onto the consumers somehow while retaining less of a workforce? :shrug:

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Somewhere some four-star is like "Where we droppin now boys?!"

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Cugel the Clever posted:

No reason to suspect a RWNJ from what we know about the actual incident thus far, but the current mood of the fascists is "explicitly thirsting for liberal blood". It's going to be a miracle if none of them actually act on it.
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1342286062207422469

That's a gun coming out of the tree's right temple isn't it? Right? Am I the only one that sees that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

I am still going with foreign adversary. America needs a new villain for 2021 after all.

2020 Season Ending Scene

A slender asian man walks out of the smoke from the blast.

American First Responder: "Ho Chi Minh?! I thought you were dead?!"

Close up on Ho Chi Minh wearing an eyepatch.

Ho Chi Minh: "I was."

Stinger and go to credits.