Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

This to the letter, I highly recommend just asking people of they'd like to get a pizza and gently caress

The Big Sausage Pizza method

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The Big Sausage Pizza method

I usually go with a veggie but hey, it's your pizza

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Pizza was literally the code word for sex between colleagues at an old job of mine.

Oh, Jim and Sarah had pizza on lunch break? Daaaaaang.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
So some person or publication I can't recall anymore told me that when first having dinner or drinks, try to sit in a perpendicular seat beside your date. Allegedly sitting directly across can seem confrontational, overly formal, and trigger memories of tough interviews.

No idea.

RickRogers

Just sit on their lap imo

Bright Bart

When out about town constantly point out other couples and ask "What does he (or she) see in HER (or HIM)?

Don't let your date distract you from your ponderongs. If they try to change the subject keep quiet for a moment then start again with " No, SERIOUSLY. What?!"

This will show that you are A) attentative to your surroundings B) discerning C) implicitly an appropriate match for your date.

Bonus points if you spot your ex with a new partner, point, and go "Meh. I've tapped that. They can have it."

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Dec 2, 2020

alnilam

RickRogers posted:

Ok, now for some serious advice that is also highly :nws:!!!!

When she suggests it is time to "toss the salad", you should follow the following:

tomato, cucumber, lettuce hearts, orange bell peppers (colour variation attracts mates), feta cubes, olives

This combo has never failed me!
(Lubrication is really optional, something oily with a little spice is my go to)

It will drive her wild!!!

scandalous!!

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

If they're coming back to your "love nest" be sure to festoon it with bright pieces of cloth and shiny objects.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

RickRogers posted:

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

RickRogers posted:

Yeah but I actually do this and it works.

Bright Bart

Kief Richards posted:

Yeah but I actually do this and it works.

We all know you're sexy as gently caress Mr. (?Ms ) Kief Richards. No need to brag.

RickRogers

A bit situational, but if you are trapped in a borehole together then you say "so this date is going well!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bright Bart posted:

We all know you're sexy as gently caress Mr. (?Ms ) Kief Richards. No need to brag.

Mx or Ms, please ty.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Real talk: I met MY WIFE years ago on IRC. It was totally unexpected. Sometimes things just happen.

I actually met my bf on OKStupid by accident while I was high and trying to delete my profile. Again, sometimes things just happen.

Take some chances. The worst that can happen is that they say no.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kief Richards posted:

Real talk: I met MY WIFE years ago on IRC. It was totally unexpected. Sometimes things just happen.

I actually met my bf on OKStupid by accident while I was high and trying to delete my profile. Again, sometimes things just happen.

Take some chances. The worst that can happen is that they say no.

Well technically the worst thing that can happen is that they turn out to be a serial killer, vampire or body stealing alien pod person, but I understand where you're coming from.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Well technically the worst thing that can happen is that they turn out to be a serial killer, vampire or body stealing alien pod person, but I understand where you're coming from.

Honestly that would be way cooler than my wife, she's just a computer engineer and mostly talks to her dog and plants. At least a vampire could succ.

Heather Papps

hello friend

be sure to bring a dental dam, just in case your date turns out to be a vampyre

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

RickRogers

I new this time would come.
I was on "holiday" (I quit my job in a fit of rage and used the last of my money to go hiking) in Spain, and just met my future wife that way; on the trail as it where

I don't imagine it's easy to bump into future partners in Japan, during a pandemic of all things, but who knows!

Escape From Noise

Meeting new people in Japan is certainly easier than in Seattle

RickRogers

The real question is how are they different from land-attles?

More date tips:

*Use that pun about attles I made, it is very good

*PUNS

*When you are listening, stare at their left ear. This is because the left hand side of the brain is very emotional and sensitive and brains connect to the ears. Do you see where I am going with this???

*I mentioned about not paying for anything, but this is not true: offer to pay for their taxi home, in a very enthusiastic manner.
This will show you appreciate their safe journey home above all else.

Bright Bart

RickRogers posted:

*When you are listening, stare at their left ear. This is because the left hand side of the brain is very emotional and sensitive and brains connect to the ears. Do you see where I am going with this???

Medicine tip: The eyes are connected to the contralateral side of the brain. So for optimum left-brain noteriaty, keep out if their left field of vision.

It's cute!

RickRogers

So what you are saying is, whisper sweet nothings into their right eye?

Escape From Noise

What does this say about "Left Eye" Lopez?

Bright Bart

I feel that if this was the official name for the service, it would attract a more interesting clientele.

Trying

spam proposals at respawn points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Bright Bart posted:

I feel that if this was the official name for the service, it would attract a more interesting clientele.

Does it not already?

*sees the hundredth libertarian profile posted*

oh

oh no :(