Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh hello there, it's winter sig time already, isn't it?
In true BYOB fashion we are running comically late again for this, so sorry if you already got a winter sig and don't have the autumn one around anymore, but maybe we can do this really quickly and our new sigs don't notice it. We just have to be very quiet.
Just as with the last summer sig gallery post ITT to show off your amazing signature for autumn and/or halloween, if you want, feel free to include it manually if you already got into winter shape! I'll collect them in the OP as usual and then we have a nice huge gallery and then I'll goldmine this in a day or two to preserve it for all eternity.

What I'm saying is, POST!!!

All the lovely goblins made by Khanstant during his IKship can be found here: https://goblinhoney.org/gifs.html

The rolling nut head:

sk

Rarity

Sid Vicious

Kaiser Schnitzel

Prof. Crocodile

vanisher

Heather Papps

Prepuced Repurposed

alnilam

Barking Gecko

How Wonderful
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BeautifulUnimportantAplomadofalcon-mobile.mp4

Evil Bob

Barnold

Jinh

City of Glompton

more falafel please

pecan

owlhawk911

nut

https://i.imgur.com/4u4DOu7.mp4

Bingo Bango

Twenty Four

blaise rascal

cda

Albany Academy

Goons Are Gifts fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Dec 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Gonna sort all these goblins separately in the op, they're too good to be left out

Goons Are Gifts

Yes we welcome all new yobbers that just joined and never were here before

Goons Are Gifts

Alright my friends, everyone who isn't in the op yet, remember to post because this thread is scheduled for next station: Goldmine, very soon!

I'm gonna go through a bunch of byob threads and violently add some more sigs though before mining, just in case. I'm a brutal man, you know.

Goons Are Gifts

huh weird, I wonder whose those might be. Oh well, Ill just add them

Goons Are Gifts

Oh look at that, it broke some of the mp4 links and they floated away. Sorry for that, fixed!

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, gonna send this into the goldmine in the morning, so get some final posting done if you want!

Goons Are Gifts

Thank God I'm such a chaotic mess that I keep forgetting mining this thread for days so that I can keep adding in stuff

Gonna mine it tonight!! Probably!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I remembered to do this!!
Alright, let's-a-goooooo