Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im glad that as long as the steelers posters draw breath we will always be gifted incredibly funny and good U Mad?? posts from guys who meltdown when you say pittsburgh is in ohio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Collinsworth is insufferable. Does he have some kind of connections at NBC beyond just being an announcer for so long?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

trashing the local eat and park in pittsburgh, ohio cause im banned from the dennys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Hot Diggity! posted:

Big Ben is a rapist

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ghost Dog posted:

trashing the local eat and park in pittsburgh, ohio cause im banned from the dennys

Mad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*covered in soup screaming about how primanti brothers is better than skyline chili*

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ghost Dog posted:

*covered in soup screaming about how primanti brothers is better than skyline chili*

Strike 3 bitch

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

it is but that's only because skyline is really, really bad

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Pittsburgh simply has too many bridges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ghost Dog posted:

im glad that as long as the steelers posters draw breath we will always be gifted incredibly funny and good U Mad?? posts from guys who meltdown when you say pittsburgh is in ohio

Pittsburgh is a northeastern city according to the US census board.