Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Second year in the last four years the Steelers have swept the Ravens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

There's 42 seconds left. Either way the game's over.

Sorry are counting out whoever the gently caress is the ravens qb?

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Seriously how the gently caress do they keep winning, idgi

They've been obscenely lucky. Hard to imagine that they'll keep drawing inside straights for two more months.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ghost Dog posted:

close win to the ravens 3rd string qb, o line and defense. today the steelers have made a statement

Every single win against the loving Ravens is a gift to be treasured and thrown in Ravens fans' faces.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

after review, we want to go home, gently caress you

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

lol at the refs awarding the steelers the first down

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I wonder why the Steelers are playing on a Wednesday at 1240pm pacific

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
It's not technically over, somebody dive at Ben's knees!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Well that was a great way to have the broadcast end right in time for the tree lighting ceremony.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

chamois posted:

one last chance to rub it in

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

congratulations on being deigned the winners before the game even took place

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

what a poo poo game

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Well that was a great way to have the broadcast end right in time for the tree lighting ceremony.

The tree lighting isn't until 8 PM. Even if this poo poo had gone to OT, they'd have cut the news and other poo poo in the 7 PM hour.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

close win to the ravens 3rd string qb, o line and defense. today the steelers have made a statement

I mean, the healthiest part of Baltimore’s team was the one to counter Pittsburgh’s biggest strength.

The Steelers run game has been dogshit pretty much all year and Tuitt has been arguably their best run defender all season so this isn’t really the surprise it seems on the surface.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Should’ve played McSorenson earlier imo, then the Ravens would’ve won.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
steel city baby

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

inject that officiating directly into my loving veins. big ben first ballot hall of fame yeeeet

Apr 7, 2003

chamois posted:

Every wound makes my smile just that much wider

Apr 7, 2003

chamois posted:

inject that officiating directly into my loving veins. big ben first ballot hall of fame yeeeet

He's been a first ballot hall of famer for a decade at this point

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I wish my computer crashed & stayed dead instead of having to watch this game.

It would've also given me the reason to upgrade said computer.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Every single win against the loving Ravens is a gift to be treasured and thrown in Ravens fans' faces.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

chamois posted:

congratulations on being deigned the winners before the game even took place

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Losing Dupree could be pretty big tho

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sportsgenius86 posted:

I mean, the healthiest part of Baltimore’s team was the one to counter Pittsburgh’s biggest strength.

The Steelers run game has been dogshit pretty much all year and Tuitt has been arguably their best run defender all season so this isn’t really the surprise it seems on the surface.

i dont even know what you are talking about? which part of the ravens was the healthiest blah blah to match the steelers strength? the only part of the team that was healthy was the secondary but they heavily rotate dbs and all their backups were dead too lol

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

sportsgenius86 posted:

Unimaginably delusional take.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

against all odds, the steelers managed to defete the robert griffin led ravens. too bad they couldn't do it last year when the playoffs were on the line but after getting handed XLIII it'd be silly to think twice about being given poo poo by the NFL over and over and over

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ravens secondary: 100% in tact. Delusional

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Unimaginably delusional take.

like is he talking about the offensive line? the worst unit on the team at the start of the season that is missing multiple starters including the best one? lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:gas:

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

They already stomped the Titans too.

Yeah I was thinking that game was more like the first ravens game but looking back at the stats I'm kawalimusing.

Apr 7, 2003

chamois posted:

against all odds, the steelers managed to defete the robert griffin led ravens. too bad they couldn't do it last year when the playoffs were on the line but after getting handed XLIII it'd be silly to think twice about being given poo poo by the NFL over and over and over

The Steelers were playing a quarterback last year who was undrafted and was drunk on his couch during Week 3 when they called him

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Watching the filthy Steelers lose in the playoffs is going to be even sweeter now

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Hate to say it but I thought it was a great Ravens-Steelers game.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

the steelers are a lot like the emma stone character in the favourite except the other foot will absolutely never drop

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

Watching the filthy Steelers lose in the playoffs is going to be even sweeter now

Quoted for vendetta

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I did enjoy the parts of the game I saw during work and the drive home. gently caress you covid and gently caress the idiot that spread that poo poo

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Big Ben is a rapist

Apr 7, 2003

Every tear shed in Baltimore only empowers this team to greater heights.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Christ Collinsworth, you chud, shut the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Every tear shed in Baltimore only empowers this team to greater heights.