Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

All of these cats kill it 24-7 but check this Inspectah Deck verse of the Czarface/MF DOOM record. The track is called "Bomb Thrown"

I warm it up like Kane in his prime
gently caress with us, you insane in the mind
You cowards way out of line
Money talk, boy you wastin' my time
You don't want to put the work in
You just want a taste of the shine
Real talk, so it's hard to trust
I'm in it for the long ride, like I drive a charter bus
Scars and blood, from the deadly bars I bust
In Czar we trust, the army buy they bombs off us
Blog about it naysayer, you can hardly doubt it
Who's the best? Who's the worst? We could argue hours
Runnin' through soldier field, I'm Jordan Howard
Nowadays they respect money more than power
Money, power, respect, we all want some
I ain't waitin', I needed it, one lump sum
Made men trade hands with young guns
They stopped manufacturin' the cloth that I'm cut from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

As I am thinking back on Wu-Tang lyrics I am realizing how good Inspectah Deck was on the albums, although IIRC his solo stuff kinda underperformed.

Really? I don't know if I've ever heard his solo poo poo but he kills it in Czarface and I've heard him on a few Blacastan tracks and I feel like he's rock solid.