Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dude imagine just like talkin about books or whatever in another forum and that guy shows up and everyones just talking to him like he's normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
wait... lets hear him out

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

fire emblem reverse nutsack deflation hack

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

dude imagine just like talkin about books or whatever in another forum and that guy shows up and everyones just talking to him like he's normal

lmao.

loudly interrupting Bad Movie Club's riffing night to ask them to pause so i can see what's going wrong with my undertale-themed butt plug.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah! posted:

Bicyclops posted:

lmao.

loudly interrupting Bad Movie Club's riffing night to ask them to pause so i can see what's going wrong with my undertale-themed butt plug.

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Glad to see you working on the wad again.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Cactus Ghost posted:

are there any modded levels for Outlaws or is it just the map pack

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bad shoot.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

we all wanna give ballsack inflation guy and British Link the rope they need but the rotating IKs won a contest and they deserve to use their buttons sometimes.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
His dick is actually perfectly normal. R > C > P

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ten little gatekeepers play in the sand. Cactus Ghost is gone. Gone to inflate his balls. Gone for good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

wait... lets hear him out

This. Clearly nobody here can even answer his question. So we've got a LOT to learn.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Ten little gatekeepers play in the sand. Cactus Ghost is gone. Gone to inflate his balls. Gone for good.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

we all wanna give ballsack inflation guy and British Link the rope they need but the rotating IKs won a contest and they deserve to use their buttons sometimes.

hey i left british link alone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

been playing What Lies Beneath which is really beautifully textured and has oodles and oodles of fun visual flourishes and set pieces but the combat is really annoying in a way I can't put my finger on. Like the fights aren't made for the rooms they take place in. Think I'll ratchet that rear end down to HMP for the 2nd half of the set to see what kind of world the authors built.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

my most complicated & largest level ever is done. 4/6 maps totally completed, 2 remaining that arte both way smaller in scope. i think this set is finally almost actually for real getting close to done. Hoipe. Cant wait for everyone to play the finished product.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

my most complicated & largest level ever is done. 4/6 maps totally completed, 2 remaining that arte both way smaller in scope. i think this set is finally almost actually for real getting close to done. Hoipe. Cant wait for everyone to play the finished product.

hell yeah!

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

In Training posted:

yessss, hitting the middle of the maplist with a Big Map

turn off signatures

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dieting Hippo posted:

yessss, hitting the middle of the maplist with a Big Map

yeah it turned into like a 40 minute monstrosity. then the next 3 are action packed theme park rides

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

In Training posted:

holy poo poo lol nice

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

that looks loving rad

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

In Training posted:

This looks sick! Can't wait to play the finished map pack.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a level transformation I was trying to do in MAP05 didnt seem possible but now I've learned how to do voodoo doll boom scripting and by god. Its like a whole new world ahs opened before my eyes.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

2024 in the zone with the imps
Can't play DD2 but it sounds like it whips
Tld makin' green streamin' ps1 hits
IK thread comin' gotta stay tight lipped
Good soup got the deal on a fake rear end meal
In Training gonna hit you with the voodoo doll boom script

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

When may I play the map, sire???

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazvall posted:

When may I play the map, sire???

At this point, once I finish MAP05 and 06. I'll release a beta version here with only UV implemented + still incomplete logo and titlepic art while I work on a public final release.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

almost finished eviternity 2 so this will time well with your release. looking forward to it :cheersdoge:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

bk, have it your way

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

bk, have it your way

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

the sonic kart racing game in the doom engine got fully released. pretty sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvAJCrdhrrQ

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Doom modders are mad geniuses

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

finished eviternity II last night. god, what a loving stellar pack. miles better than 1 and that one was good already. map36 is probably one of my favorites of all time now.

clocked in at 14 or so hours of game time, on UV difficulty. didn't get max on all levels, cause some secrets were too tough to find and i got tired of it, but everything about this was super enjoyable.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

a level transformation I was trying to do in MAP05 didnt seem possible but now I've learned how to do voodoo doll boom scripting and by god. Its like a whole new world ahs opened before my eyes.

check it out. ill put in spoiler tags i guess for those waiting for the release.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the meandering fire & ice level is done. 5/6 levels complete....one left. the release is coming Soon bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im gonna kick your rear end, then im going to play the map pack and then ill kick your rear end some more. Good day.