Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I played a lot of WC3 mods when I was in high school and went to LAN parties. Mostly DOTA, but also occasionally lovely rear end tower defenses or battle arena style games.

One of my favorites was a battle arena map where you would make your own custom champ, it was called HeroCraft or something like that, but all the abilities could be invested in to the point where they were way overscaled. Every single one of my friends ended up making a stealthy glass cannon that attacked 10 times a second and I put all my stat and ability points into health and thorns with 125% damage return. It makes me smile thinking how long it took them to finally figure out how I was killing them instantly whenever they decided to attack me. I eventually got owned when they figured out they could create a 20 second stun and just kill me with indirect damage. It's a shame WC3 modding isn't and probably won't ever be a thing again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I just beat Doom II and based on this thread I know I'm gonna try Ancient Aliens for sure...and probably Eviternity. what other wads should I d/l

I've never played it but I heard Sunlust is pretty good.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

A few years back when I was unemployed and purposefully trying to play and beat as many games as possible EE still clocked in like 10 more than me in a year and also of the games we both played in the same year he consistently did higher difficulties and challenge runs. Dude's a monster.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

A Larry level where all the enemies are way bigger than you

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

everyone knows the best 'imp game' currently made is bob's mario maker levels lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

https://archive.org/details/wadazine