Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller

I'd like to spread a little cheer, and the rowdy boys like visiting too

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

biosterous posted:

i think the rolling cat should be in the card, it has featured prominently in byob this year!

Until I read this post, I believed it was a rolling dog. I don't know why. It's clearly a cat when I look at it now.

Dr. Honked posted:

B33rChiller

Charlie Parker was was chilling under the tree today, and asked if he can be in the card?

His brother Petey is cool too.

Dr. Honked posted:

B33rChiller

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

OP's been updated and PMs have all been sent out!

:peanut:

wait, what? please explain again, slowly this time. I have a head full of cider and uh,..... *checks jars*, let's say "salad". Who are you sending PM's to? Do we get to see the card first? Or is the OP, itself the card? I'm just curious/confused. In any case, I love the idea of this whole thing, and all the wonderful photos posted up so far.

Dr. Honked posted:

B33rChiller

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

The finalized OP will be the card that will get sent out to the targeted forums that were mentioned in the OP.

The PMs were merely formalities I sent to the Moderators of the respective forums the card will end up being posted to, I've gotten replies giving permission to post the card from most of the forums already.

Enjoy your "salad"!

-PSP

Thank you, that's fantastic. I appreciate the clarification, even though it took me around 12 hours to remember I asked a question. phew. back to TC for this cowboy

Dr. Honked posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

Heather Papps posted:

ADVANCED TACTIC: follow the links to see pet pictures, there's some real cherry a1 top quality animal jpegs behind these clicks
e: holy lol, okay amended: it's the gun forum with the good pet pictures the rest are very nice but less fruitful i just happened to hit the mother lode first try

Not sure if it's still around, but the tfr "tacti-cats" thread was always a gem. TFR used to be where I mostly hung out for a long while, and the only place (on the internet) from which I've met people IRL. there's some real good people in there. Just haven't read about or done anything much with guns since my mind broke.

Dr. Honked posted: