Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Bama TDs give my brain the good chemicals. That and the Percocet for this kidney stone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I look forward to Grantham being shot out of a cannon into the anxious jaws of a Lake Alice gator on 12/20.

Devonta Smith is going to make that a certainty.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

We have a touchdown in norman! It took 29 minutes.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
don't know why we are calling byu a fraud when clemson is right here

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I hope this Alabama/LSU game ends 80-50

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arizona is so hard to watch this year.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Lol Arizona choking and throwing an INT at the goal line

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

MourningView posted:

don't know why we are calling byu a fraud when clemson is right here

I would pay any amount of money for a reporter to ask Dabo about Clemsoning if they lose tonight. Any amount.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Broussard with 200+ yds

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Kentucky has more than double the points of the OU-BU game at halftime.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

LeeMajors posted:

I would pay any amount of money for a reporter to ask Dabo about Clemsoning if they lose tonight. Any amount.

lmao didn't that actually happen in the Tajh Boyd days? I remember he got really mad about it in a press conference once

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

MourningView posted:

lmao didn't that actually happen in the Tajh Boyd days? I remember he got really mad about it in a press conference once

Yeah but they hadn't won a championship yet. He freaked the gently caress out several times at postgame pressers.

It would be much more hilarious after all the trophies.

And Lawrence with the timely endzone pick!

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
https://youtu.be/6BgEa1K9eXI

(The Clemsoning video)

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Pizza wings?!? What kind of wizardry is this?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
just sit Smith until the draft, Jesus

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

MourningView posted:

they have like a top 10 defense it just seems bad because they usually have a top 2 defense

Yeah, allowing punts and tds instead of turnovers and punts is a failure by their standards.

Also smith/jones have insane yards already

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
targeting: a cock bigger than the entire LSU defense

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Baby. Back. Bitch.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Mr. Harris getting hit in the tackle and then trying to stay in the game. Jesus poo poo

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
I'm feeling fairly good about Bama's chances here.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
First stop by lsu! Wow

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
I just hope they make the players wear hazmat suits in the locker room and when they board the bus to leave Baton Rouge

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Jesus christ devonta smith is good

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
just devonta smith things

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I mean

Holy poo poo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Take Smitty out the game

Hell let that be his last college football play, go pay that goddamned man

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol hokies

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
VT really had a path to winning this game but can't get out of their own way. Mostly unforced errors too, Clemson looked a lot worse than the final score will

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Third time Arizona has ended up with no points in the red zone since I tuned in. This team only exists to troll me.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat what a hole.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
clemson stinkdog

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

drat Trevor...that was in the breadbasket. What a throw.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Love to have the longest losing streak in FBS

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’ve got LSU fans on my Twitter feed pissed we didn’t hand 50 on them by halftime. I don’t know who Pelini is but they want him fired real bad.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth

Warbird posted:

I’ve got LSU fans on my Twitter feed pissed we didn’t hand 50 on them by halftime. I don’t know who Pelini is but they want him fired real bad.

How have you been around here so long and don't know Bo?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Oregon has poopy (fumble) pants.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Warbird posted:

....excuse me?

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Warbird posted:

I love that Saban couldn’t be assed to be there for the AFLAC commercial beyond just recording his lines. That’s some other guy when the other folks are talking.

it’s go time :geno:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Metchie had that, another big lsu stop here comes the comeback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Clemson should probably drop but won't.