Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Anime Store Adventure posted:

https://www.sovietrepublic.net/post/report-for-the-community-14

Hey remember that weird bug with chain signals at stations?

Another fix we made relates to double rail stations and chain signals. Often when two trains arrived at chain signals next to the station at the same time, the signals sent them to the same rail and caused them to deadlock each other. Now this should not happen as they should send each train to different rail if it is free.

Woohoo! I can imagine that one being a pain that possibly required entirely rewriting train logic - since they were probably reserving based on signals, and not reserving the station block properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Hey I am still missing all my promised updates but it's Snowmageddon Snowhell 2021 so what better time than to curl up with some infrastructure building.

I'll be streaming starting shortly.

https://twitch.tv/animestoreadventure

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I’m posting here to keep this thread open. Valheim with RL buddies who don’t usually share game interests with me really put a fork in progress here quick.

I have been itching for more Soviet Building but given the time away I am thinking I may bide my time until the new patch which has so many things I want.

I may decide then not to LP it, but I want to keep the thread open at least until then nonetheless as the game is still on my mind and I miss both playing and doing the LP.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

e: mistook the LP thread in my bookmarks for the general thread, gently caress.