Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrHub
Jun 21, 2012
Motherland is proud of your accomplishments camarade.

On another's note you made me realize in the management thread that I bought the game last winter but played it only for a couple hours before getting enraged at the communist Ui.

Well now I have been in quarantine and putted almost 40 hours into the game in 3 days. When it click it click HARD! It's so good, thank you for that. I'm on my third restart already but I still like the challenge and learning the in and out of the different systems. I'm getting pretty good with the trains and construction but for some reason I can't wrap my head around moving workers to their jobs. Especially with buses, so if you have any pointers on that that would be great!

You probably already do that but I found that when I'm constructing long stretch of road, I like to put a dirt road of the same length with a couple entrance parallel to the main road. So it brake the work onto smaller pieces and use all the different vehicles more evenly. I had a real moment of "oh poo poo that game is amazing" when I found that little trick.

So yeah, keep going! I greatly enjoyed the first part of your odyssey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU