Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Thank god we're free of the other thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

So, quick question before I do the quest.

Regarding the heist:

I know Jackie dies, if you give his body to the ripper doc, how does this change things ahead exactly?

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

So, quick question about the olive branch gig:

You can let alex out of the back of the trunk, he will give you double cash for the job. Any reason not to do this?

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Photo mode good

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Anyone know what's going on with this?

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Try checking for cool poo poo where the transmitter is pointing?

So, the transmitter is pointing over here.

I've been up all 4 sets of scaffolding, I've been on top of the girders and run around up there, I've climbed the crane (although couldn't get to the very top)

All I've found is a box with 35 ED in it.

Anyone able to help me out?

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Turin Turambar posted:

I have to take my hat off to the devs. That's a good gay strip tease place!

:dong:

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

So, for those of you that know about crafting.

I've been mass producing armadillo mods, but I can never make a purple version for some reason. I have level 20 in crafting and my perk screen looks like so:

Anyone know why I can't make purple versions of it?

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Rinkles posted:

did you find the blueprints at a clothing store?

Looks like the level of mods you can make is tied to player level - epic needs level 30 minimum I think.

I found it at a crime mission in Watson.

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Good DLC:

1) V finds a way to fix his brain

2) V does a massive heist that can actually loving go right for once

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

How are tech weapons after 2.0? I don't see much in the tech tree for them.

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

Chopstick Dystopia posted:

I'm 2k posts behind but dropping in to say 2 important things before I reset my readcount.

ONE
Oda at the parade is loving bugged, if you reload from the autosave mid disconnection of the netrunner he is near unbeatable. Can oneshot you with his smartgun where as if you load a save even 10 seconds before the cutscene (or fight him the first time) only chips away at your health. His melee does more damage too, it sucks. Be sure to load a save before the cutscene if he beats you first go.

TWO

This is good advice. I think there is some cyberwear you can get at lv10 to 20 that you can't get at 40+. You will want to upgrade it if it's a good part of your build.

Which cyberware can you get in the 10-20 range that you can't get in the 40's? I'm there now so might just grab it incase I want to fit it into my build later.

Also, does anyone know which mod breaks down junk you get below a certain value automatically? Or all junk even. I saw someone mention it earlier but I can't find one for 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TescoBag
Dec 2, 2009

Oh god, not again.

It seems since 2.01 all character progression perks are broken, including no weapon sway while crouched and reloading while air dashing etc.