Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

j883376
Aug 7, 2006

Linux Toddler!

PriNGLeS posted:

Made a seasonal character, can't hit anything that moves, then stopped being able to swing at anything at all. Pretty weird, I don't remember having any major issues when I briefly played years ago

That was a bug shortly after launch but it's fixed now. You can hit stuff again, huzzah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

j883376
Aug 7, 2006

Linux Toddler!

ZionestLord posted:

Hit 20 on my necro, wheres a good place to go to make use of my ability charm undead and blast them

The wiki has a decent hunting guide for necros: https://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Necromancer_Hunting_Guide

It mentions charming stuff in South Kaladim around your level (slightly higher, at level 24). A little after that around early 30s, you could also hit up King's Pass since that's full of undead that would be good for charming.

j883376
Aug 7, 2006

Linux Toddler!

Tom Powers posted:

We need more people in the guild. It's shared between season/non-season just as a chat channel basically.

I mean if there are a few newer people still playing I guess.

If anybody needs a guild invite, feel free to send me a tell on Airdan or Merlara. I can give out officer to a couple people as well to do invites.