Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Powers
May 26, 2007
You big dummy!
We need more people in the guild. It's shared between season/non-season just as a chat channel basically.

I mean if there are a few newer people still playing I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Powers
May 26, 2007
You big dummy!
Chat channels are working again for the time being, hopefully permanently, apparently. Rather than getting everyone in the guild we should probably set up a channel, cause I know a lot of Goons are in different guilds anyway.

Tom Powers
May 26, 2007
You big dummy!
Had a goon ask me for invite to the guild and I can't invite so I went ahead and set up the Goon chat channel.

/join Goon
/autojoin Goon
use /4 to talk in it (or whatever number it happens to be assigned to - 1 after you /autojoin and log back in, we're #1!!!)

I don't know what moderation is so if someone wants leadership of the channel that's fine, but I think we should have one since we have so many goons in different guilds.

Tom Powers fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jan 8, 2021

Tom Powers
May 26, 2007
You big dummy!
The Vah questline seems good, especially the weapon at the end.

The first half probably sucks because you get it so early, and you won't finish it until the 30s.

Antique Platemail around Newport is the same way. Some of the pieces are just straight up drops you can grab, so if those are the ones you're interested in you can skip all of the other quest stuff leading up to them if you want. I think the Vah stuff pretty much replaces all of the Antique plate though. There's a 1.1 all instruments belt from a Newport questline, but the one before it has you running about collecting Bard reports.

Starfall quests give a couple of good items.