Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

what's this server like these days if I don't really enjoy raiding?

edit: like, level cap content for people who just can't stand groups bigger than 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I wish I didn't constantly bounce off this server because it's got so much cool content

if I wanted to jump in next season what's a class with decent solo ability? I don't want to box and I play odd hours so my ability to group would be spotty

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

please knock Mom! posted:

If season 1 was anything to go by, there’ll be plenty of groups. But the usual goes, necromancer probably being best

please knock Mom! posted:

Honorable mention to beastlord, monk, shaman, druid, ench until later because sod loves magic immune mobs

thanks, so basically what you would expect from a game based around EQ, that makes sense!
i'm gonna bookmark this thread and check in around season start time, i'll probably end up going beastlord because I don't know if I can stomach necro kiting mobs between groups for too terribly long

edit: holy dang apparently barbarian beastlords can get a rabbit pet and ogres can get a skunk