Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010

Dick Burglar posted:

Yeah I'm gonna do the Vah questline for sure. The Antique Plate gear is definitely better for some slots compared to the Vah line, so I'll still probably do it (plus my idiot lizard brain loves doing quests, even if they're not really worth it).

Apparently non-druid (and wizard?) good races are all super-KOS to trolls, which sucks because the trolls have an easy quest to get a really good weight reduction bag. I guess I need to convince somebody with an enchanter high enough to cast illusion: troll to cast it on my character and see if that makes me not-KOS. If so, I should be able to complete the quest before the spell wears off. Are trolls and iksars KOS to good race cities? I know dark elves aren't, but they're a weird case on SoD.

If you see me online (Haussmann) I can illusion you to most things anyone might need (except a Froglok or Taldorian, wth even is a Taldorian), drop me a PM (in-game), I'm usually getting online right about now, 8pm PST.

PS.
Oh, and i'm Seasonal.

Goodchild fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jan 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU