Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i played SoD fuckin' years ago, and the most fun poo poo they have is the hardcore 'if you die you die forever' mode which i played extensively for 6 months

i had about a dozen level 20 to 50 characters die horribly to loving aviak trains or plowed by a ton of frogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i just started today playing hardcore (got to level 13) and i noticed there wasn't a priest of war (The npc that activates PVP and Hardcore mode in SoD) in Grobb and i verbalized that in the /ooc chat and one of the gms just spawned one there

:sun:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i just started today playing hardcore (got to level 13) and i noticed there wasn't a priest of war (The npc that activates PVP and Hardcore mode in SoD) in Grobb and i verbalized that in the /ooc chat and one of the gms just spawned one there

:sun:

nevermind, dead at level 16 by getting plowed by frogs :(

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

my 22 hardcore necro is trarpped in a wall and i altf4ed quick i think im gonna die

its on a ladder rso i cant cast gate orr attack

edit: ded

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Jan 6, 2021

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

/rewind ok ty

i just walked into a ladder and it phased me into a wall, but since i was climbing i couldn't cast spells, or do anything and a frog slowly killed me

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Stealthgerbil posted:

I think I found your corpse in meilech a day or two ago i forget. Unless it was another hardcore player that died around then.

it was probably me :(

now i am troll shadowknight, much stronker

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

i'm level 23 and my gear is starting to become lackluster ( random cloth and leather pieces )

any suggestions of what to get for a hardcore and seasonal character?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

MF_James posted:

There are newbie quests for each class in their starting cities, not sure what class/race you are if you said that I could point you in the right direction, but I would look on the wiki, go to your class and then the quests section on the right should have an (ok) list of quests that you can do for gear.

At 25 my SK is really starting to feel the effects of essentially being naked with the learner starter weapon. Are there specific quests that could help me out that don't require me to do long inconvenient chains? There are a ton of quests and I'm not sure which items are the ones that are worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

or a script that sends button presses 1-5 to client one, and 6-0 to client two.

either way, that's effectively undetectable.