Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I am up to L20ish and realized I didnt do the seasonal thing. I got some friends joining and we need to pick the same thing to allow for trading.

Is there a write-up of what the seasonal aspect entails? Love the server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Awesome, thank you both.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I just got L50 on my first boxed pair and am wondering about AAs. When do those start and is there some info on best practices on when to start them and what to prioritize?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

MF_James posted:

Don't start until 65, you get a bonus to AA xp then.

I mean it depends on the class, but generally I'd do run speed 3 + health regen 3, typically afterwards I would go up to archetype AAs and do natural durability 3, then, depending on class you'll want to do something that makes you better at your role i.e. healers do healing adept/gift; if you are at the wis/int cap on a priest/caster you might want to think about the ones that increase your cap so you can increase mana pool.

Basically, make yourself better at your role and increase survivability, overall archetype AAs and class AAs will do this the best.

OK, that all makes sense, thanks.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I accidentally chose the wrong path from Tresaria for the main quest. Is there a way to roll it back so I can pick the right one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Stonewalljack posted:

Are you talking about Tesia in the Heartlands? If so that is an optional quest that just gives some alignment hits you can fix further down the road.

No, the lady in Sea of Swords. I chose the good path by accident.

e: for one of the optional quests. Not the end of the world. I mostly want the 100k exp and the good version sucks.

Salvor_Hardin fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jan 29, 2021