Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
The first thing I do when I get in the passenger seat in any car is adjust it so that I sit comfortably and if anyone gets in behind me, we both get an equal amount of legroom.

Other people for some reason absolutely will not adjust their seat, and are a willing victim to whatever position the seat happens to be in. I'll be saying to them that you do know I bought this car with extra comfy and adjustable seats so that you can sit good, and they will be visibly contorted saying that everything is fine.

I've had my car for almost ten years, and the passenger side of the interior is worse than the drivers side from people dragging themselves over the seat bolsters and door frame moldings getting in and out of their torture cell :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

kastein posted:

The funniest part of this is it's just 2500 owners, like apparently 1500 and 3500 owners are better or something.

Also, if you combine the Silverado and Sierra, you get 6.03%, handily beating out the Dodge 2500. I wonder what the Dodge RAM 1500+2500+3500 stats would look like? Who is the true king of road sodas?

Ah, new automotive journalism and statistics combined.

I once saw an article that went something like this:

Top 10 BMWs not to buy!
8 - BMW 3 Series Coupe (2008-2011) The BMW 3 Series Coupe (2008-2011) has issues with rod bearings in its S65 V8 engine
4 - BMW E92 M3 - The BMW E92 M3 has the potential for expensive engine problems

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

cursedshitbox posted:

Presented without comment.

Diversity in car paint