Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

babyeatingpsychopath posted:

Shouldn't it be "those with whom we share" or "that with which we share" ?

:D

came here to post this, after seeing the brag in the other thread

Zamujasa posted:

Home of
CHALLENGE PASSING

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Wait, the sign on that bridge says 15' though.

surely the trailer deck is more than 1'5" off the ground

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
most of the time when that happens to me, they're making room for me to squeeze past them on the right, which is appreciated :shobon:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Midjack posted:

I get the exciting variation on this where they back in until the rear wheels touch and the bed blocks the entire loving sidewalk.

ive done this accidentally when i had my impala, due to its prodigious trunk, lol

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

That study is specifically on highways, so it’s a bit of a stretch to take it and apply it to any speed limit anywhere.

i thought when governments say "highway" it generally means any public road. in fact, the text of the reference says "the major emphasis of this research is on streets and highways that were posted between 20 and 55 mi/h", which sounds pretty inclusive