Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
OP has a link to an Australia dashcam, but for any newcomers here's their channel page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfqpaehdaqtkXPNhvJRyGA

I'm also a fan of MegaDrivingSchool and this used to be a decent mostly Russian one that something happened to but then resurfaced but I think is mostly rehashing old content Idiots on Wheels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

MisterOblivious posted:

Just a bunch of miscommunication and misunderstanding of the phrase.

"X hand drive" refers to the side the driver sits on: "X hand traffic" refers to which side of the road you drive on.
Australians primarily use right hand drive vehicles, on the left side of the road. The US drives on the right side of the road in left hand drive vehicles.

Right-Hand-Drive is standard in a Left-Hand-Traffic country
LHD in a RHT country

One weekend I had to do a job in the Virgin Islands and they drive on the left hand side but use left hand drive vehicles because they're all from the western hemisphere markets. Pretty uhhh interesting.