Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Do drawbridges not come with big red CANCEL buttons for times like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

kastein posted:

So this tweet is now removed "for violating twitters rules". What'd I miss? Elon get mad about having FSD failures get posted on the Internet and take it down?

someone Need for Speed’ing

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ThisIsButter/comments/15c4muh/dallas_pd_bodycam_shows_an_officer_shoot_wound_a/

holy poo poo, watch this but especially the amazing luck of this piece of poo poo at 6:40 mark

Wasabi the J posted:

I ain't getting a reddit account lmao

replace the “www” with “old” (no joke)

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

rolls-royce-hit-and-run-16th-street-mall-denver

Chrysler’s design-language theft appears to have worked

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.
I presume the initially misreported the 300 as a RR (my :thejoke:) , ran the story that way with a URL that matched the headline, then updated the story with the correct vehicle information, but didn’t want to bother with creating a new URL.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Celexi posted:

the wooble is from this sorta dip
https://www.google.com/maps/@47.492...i8192?entry=ttu

and this one https://www.google.com/maps/@47.489...i8192?entry=ttu

e: in the gif you can see the cars dip too!

Thanks for adding those map links - watching the video, I thought “oh hey, that looks like the curve on SB I-5 before the exit for SeaTac” but I was immediately chiding myself for confirmation bias’ing everywhere to be where I am and there’s a like 50k miles of interstate out there, stop it.

Vindication.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.
I dig the bushes that completely bone your visibility of oncoming traffic. Excellent planning.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Haifisch posted:

Properly implemented roundabouts are cool and good, cities just can't stop themselves from loving them up in ways that defeat the entire point of a roundabout. (my favorite I remember is a roundabout that had stop signs at every entry point into the circle)

I hate 4way stop roundabouts and mentally mock city planners when I see one, but they do at least present an obstacle for people blowing through them that regular 4ways don't.

i mean.. usually..

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I'm not sure the 'drivers don't know what to do without lights' argument holds much water when evidence like this exists, lads :v:

https://twitter.com/Boenau/status/1775960063661814084?t=ox2zVU0DT5PCwU5pjASIog&s=19

The number of comments thinking the SUV is in the right and not at all at fault is troubling.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

ili posted:

Those are awesome though.

How does dude stay on the saddle? Custom footpegs? Really grippy tankpads and good thigh strength? Safety buttplug?

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Brut posted:

Looks like he doesn't, since he kinda plops down when the roll ends, I think he's just hanging on for dear life with his hands and legs. Either way I have no idea if this would work at all if you're travelling in anything other than a perfect straight line.

It wouldn't do anything good for you, that's for sure. You'd slide out way before the hoop had touched the ground, and then you're got an obstacle keeping you from getting away from the sliding/flipping bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

slidebite posted:

I might be weird, but I preferred the look of the Capri to the contemporary Mustang

giving me Saab vibes, which are good vibes