Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007

Saukkis posted:

I've been thinking about rotten eggs as a solution for bullying. You would get seriously beaten, but if a bully gets enough dates ruined by random rotten eggs they might rethink their actions.
As much as I admire your desire for revenge, I believe the average bro dozer/BMWanker is driving like a dick on purpose and your eggs would only justify their rage.

Also, I have never actually seen a real rotten egg, and I've kept eggs in my fridge for several months before, I'm simply not sure what the trick is to making eggs rot. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007
I thought "drive it like you stole it" only applied when the police were following you, apparently not. Idiot was just drawing more attention to himself and reducing his price at the chop shop, and the local police will have a list of witnesses and addresses to visit when they get free time.