Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

uvar posted:

Let's say you're a relatively new young driver (P plater, I don't know what the US equivalent is),
Hah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

this may surprise you, but some people are not capable of walking a mile or may not live in a place where walking a mile is viable or may not live in a place where public transportation is a thing

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Username/post combo :unsmigghh:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Love the perfect shot of pills on the seat.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Lathespin.gif posted:

Rode by a mysterious accident today, I guess the poor thing got spooked and bolted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
The tire marks really do tell a story.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Looks like she's still going to get to work on time though! :v:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

They probably knew back in 1960 or so when they paid it off

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Oh lol I assumed the Vette had plowed underneath the Ford Whatever, my bad

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Can't park there, mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

Also who is dumb enough to not get the ice scraper out first thing before you try anything
Doesn't help if your ice scraper is in the car! (I am guilty of this)