Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dave Inc.
Nov 26, 2007
Let's have a drink!

Midjack posted:

Same, I thought he bashed his head into the window and shattered it the first couple of watches.

Yep, the airbag was the last thing I remembered when I had my car accident...oh man twelve years ago?

First it was "Wow that truck sure is bright in my headlights", then "This is way too fast to hit another car" to out of nowhere an airbag punching me in the face. I don't think I felt the hit at all I just woke up as the car was rolling to a stop across the street and the poor airbag was deflating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Inc.
Nov 26, 2007
Let's have a drink!

Phanatic posted:

I like when I'm stopped at a light exactly where I'm supposed to stop at the stop bar and a guy making a left turn chooses to make it too tight and barely misses my car and gives me a dirty look like I'm the one who hosed up by stopping where I'm supposed to stop.

It's because they wanted to drive through that space since going wide takes too much effort, and you ruined their lazy turn by very rudely existing there.

I see people use that spot as part of the turning arc all of the time if nobody is there, just casually driving on the wrong side of the road.