Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Gonna get hit and have to deal with insurance or a hit and run driver for the lulz

Exactly this. Gonna burn a shitload of time and potentially money, not to mention if its a vehicle you've put actual effort into all for the sake of being 'right'. Have fun replacing said vehicle in 2021 too.

Driving went to poo poo with covid. I understand how maddening lovely piss poor drivers are. Try to figure out what idiots are gonna do before they do it then get the gently caress out of their way. Put them up front, get them off your rear end or sides. Let them go find the scene of the accident but keep yourself out of it. Turning lane drift is a classic fuckup and its about as common as suv owners overestimating their vehicle's abilities in snow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
this is what happens when someone gets fired from SWIFT.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Large Testicles posted:

a lady in front of me earlier ran an over 5 second old red light, literally into cross traffic, somehow missing 3 different cars. i just moved here and the people are loving cavalier about red lights

in my experience this is more or less the norm in the lower 48 now. some places worse than others but it's commonplace.

Always add a little bit of a delay to the freshly switched green much to the annoyance of others if the opposing lanes do not have clear sight lines. This has prevented me from losing a limb if not worse countless times.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

cant believe the idiotsincars subreddit simply shut itself down over the whole api fiasco

where am i gonna get my fix of bad driving and even worse commentary now (dont say youtube)

America

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Presented without comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

evobatman posted:

Diversity in car paint

That's for the terrible car thread. Gone are the harlequin VWs.