Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!
Also a number of red light jumpers and dangerous overtakes (two solid white lines is no overtaking at all unless you are going around something at walking pace)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013

FFS 'uddesfield is no where near London.

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013

Steakandchips posted:

So I am on the A9 yesterday, which is the "spine of scotland" main road, and it was going through some small town and had the speed limit down to 30, and this guy in a beat up white hatchback was right up against my bumper, hating that I was doing the speed limit, but wasn't able to overtake me in a huff due to oncoming traffic.

We exit the town and the national speed limit sign is coming up and the oncoming lane is clear, so white car gets in the oncoming lane even before passing the national speed limit sign and floors it just as the national speed limit sign is coming up.

I floor it too as soon as I pass the sign. He shrinks in my rear view mirror, and that too quickly.

He's left a quarter of a mile back in the oncoming lane, with his right indicator still blinking, looking like a tit.

hehehehehehe

Isn't the A9 just one long average speed camera run? Or is that just the bit between Perth and Stirling.

That makes the impatience seven funnier.