Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I usually dump windshield washer fluid if it gets that bad and I'm in a hurry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

These people exist in the US Midwest and they absolutely do such things to be self-righteous.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I like loving with dimwitted yokels as much as anybody, but a stinky truck fart isn’t that big of a deal when Bobby Jim might have a gat in the passenger seat.

This forum is well-read enough that I shouldn’t have to go into how hosed up brake dust and tire particles are for you to breathe.

OP can do as they do, but I’m not that brave. A brotruck farted diesel on me recently and I couldn’t bring myself to care.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The biggest flex against children like that is not giving a gently caress.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Salami Surgeon posted:

I think that 4 way stops are cool and good in neighborhoods. I'd rather force drivers to slow down and stop than maximize throughput where kids could be playing, especially now with poo poo like waze

“No cop, no stop” is a thing people believe.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Driver’s education was optional where I grew up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Someone’s dad growing up had a 1990s Sable. That was not a good car.