Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
When does this thread get the first zipper merge derail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Traffic was backed up on the highway today. Eventually found out why when I passed a car going 30 mph with their four ways on and what appeared to be a broken rear axle. Both rear wheels were at 45 degree angles. Glad they decided to keep driving on the interstate!

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

We have a double left turn I have to take a lot about a mile from our house and the number of people who cut the corner when turning from the outside lane is infuriating.

People on the inside lane also tend to put 1/2 to a full car length into the opposing lane when they cut the corner.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Two times in a five day span I had someone behind me decide that going 25 mph on a residential street was too slow so they passed me and sped off doing at least 40. :(

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Looks like there is a small bump on the road that unloaded the front tires.