Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

At the very least you should have a prominent "yield to oncoming traffic" sign as you're headed north there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Olympic Mathlete posted:

There should be no doubt whether this one's real or not :v:

https://twitter.com/HolyCow_Inc/status/1365006646670467075?s=19

Jeez lady, it's a marathon not a sprint.

I'll see myself out.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I choose to believe that was not staged, and therefore hilarious.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

That's more of a jump than any of you losers ever managed

Was hooning around out on country dirt roads with my cousin in his 88 Fiero, and he took a railroad crossing like this at about 60mph.

We were airborne for what felt like 20 feet, came down on the nose of the car, and shattered almost the entire fiberglass front end. Totally worth it though.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Can't tell if those are fresh rock chips or splatted bugs on the photo takers windshield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Cool, guess I'm about to see 500 "you on here bro" posts on the VW fb group I'm in.