Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

The Door Frame posted:

I don't understand Australian traffic laws and I don't know why half of the drivers in the videos are pulled over

Speeding. Couple driving in bus or cycle lanes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1024863134387645&id=338690613004904

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01...RbdHsuIOoBWtt-Q

This you have to see to believe where the car ended up

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Deeters posted:

Does Australia get a lot of people from right hand driving countries? Dashcam Australia seems to have more wrong-way drivers than any other compilations I see

You mean left hand.

Yes we do. A fair percentage of residents are from left hand drive countries even - 30% of all permanent residents were born overseas - in some fairly sizable areas its even a majority of drivers first drove on the "wrong" side of the road.

Joke about westies and bogns but the reality Australia is not a English majority decent country. Best example of course is Melbourne which has large percentage of the population whose ancestry is not the UK and most famously the oft cited Greek decedent community that would be likely the third largest Greek community in the world.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Lemme guess.... summer tyres?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

That's more of a jump than any of you losers ever managed

That's a bold statement