Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.

I can't wait to get some warranty parts "customer claims [part] inoperable"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

MrLogan posted:

We have a double left turn I have to take a lot about a mile from our house and the number of people who cut the corner when turning from the outside lane is infuriating.

People on the inside lane also tend to put 1/2 to a full car length into the opposing lane when they cut the corner.

I have a double left but it goes from 2 lanes into 4. There are very clear dashed lines showing left lane goes to 1&2 and right lane to 3&4. I use the left lane to go to lane#2. It's basically a coin toss if someone in the right lane tries to turn into me.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.

waffle iron posted:

Stolen from the OSHA thread:

Now that's what I call weaving!

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.
Oh hey! That's where I almost rear ended the person in front of me and had to make a drastic course correction!

... because my master brake cylinder decided to suddenly be no bueno. So lucky I was in an outside lane, this was in the afternoon on a Friday so pretty packed.

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

Ask me about my tattoos.
If I ever owned anything in a place like that, I'd definitely install bollards. gently caress me, and a nursey.