Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Mine is people coming to almost a complete stop before getting into the turn lane designed specifically for the purpose of slowing for a turn without impeding traffic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

sleepy.eyes posted:

Other people are pissing me off because I'm in a Mazda 3 and I can't see poo poo at unprotected lefts. All the SUVs and brotrucks make me nervous when I can't see the other lane.

I've actually had a handful of brotrucks purposely stay far enough back that I could see around their nose and I was all :aaaaa:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

The matter-of-fact statement at the end makes this :allears:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was like "how the gently caress did they hit the telephone pole yet end up there" until I zoomed in and saw that they caught the wires on the box and pulled so hard they snapped the pole.

Holy gently caress :psyduck: