Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

:mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Woke up this afternoon and saw this. My day's gonna be a good day.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

Russ can't handle the workload that comes with full fledged "cooking"

I hate this sentiment is a thing because it’s far from true. In 7 games he had just two in which he had 2 or more picks, and Carrol’s train of thought was to pull the plug on passing first smh.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I feel like he only threw 2 or more picks twice isn’t the evidence you think it is

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

CharlestheHammer posted:

I feel like he only threw 2 or more picks twice isn’t the evidence you think it is

fun
sling

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

John Brown posted:

I hate this sentiment is a thing because it’s far from true. In 7 games he had just two in which he had 2 or more picks, and Carrol’s train of thought was to pull the plug on passing first smh.

And when were these 7 games? Earlier in the season?

Russ is an elite QB who's struggling at the moment. But I don't know how many previous seasons he's had where he threw the ball as much as he has this year and that may be taking a toll.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

And when were these 7 games? Earlier in the season?

Russ is an elite QB who's struggling at the moment. But I don't know how many previous seasons he's had where he threw the ball as much as he has this year and that may be taking a toll.

After week 9(8 games) his TD:INT was 28:8. Carrol’s reaction was to freak out and pull back on passing.

Since then Russ has gone 4:3 in four games smh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

John Brown posted:

After week 9(8 games) his TD:INT was 28:8. Carrol’s reaction was to freak out and pull back on passing.

Since then Russ has gone 4:3 in four games smh.

His average attempts per game have barely changed over those two periods. He attempted 43 passes against the Giants last week, which was his second highest number of attempts all year. The two games he threw the least in out of the last 4 were the two games they won. Their first down pass percentage has barely changed in the last 3 three games vs their season average.

You’re just making up numbers.