Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I just want the Chiefs to run up the score in the first half so I can go watch something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I do not enjoy this new numbers boy from the pregame with his big political analyst energy
Oh drat I missed Kornacki in the pregame. Did he actually do a value add or was NBC just trying to attract their... political viewers?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

How do make a bad Cyberpunk 2077 commercial with Keanu and Bad Guy as the soundtrack? That commercial company and the execs who approved it should be fired.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Lol at Andy Reid’s mask

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

That AT&T Lily commercial was uh... weird

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I’ve lived 45 min from Cincinnati for a couple years. Ohio is a spread of mid sized cities and lots of farmland

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Hughmoris posted:

Have you been to Cleveland? A part of me has always wanted to flee to the Cleve.
Yeah I spent a couple nights there for a wedding. It’s alright, a bit small though. Reminded me of San Diego or Denver.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Do the refs get any blame for that call?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

How much time was on the play clock when they punted?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

420_Power_Rangers posted:

lol, Broncos gonna get the lead cause no one knew it was a catch
Chiefs snapped the punt with 10 sec on the playclock. If they had waited 2 more seconds to see the replay they would’ve challenged.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

So if the Chiefs lose this game by that margin and they lose the #1 seed by 1 game, I wonder if the NFL will adjust their replay rules

Lol no

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Best Buy ad followed by Ritz ad with LGBT couples

SO WOKE

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Do all Union Stations look the same wtf

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

ALWAYS BOOTLEG AT THE GOALLINE

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Holy poo poo why would you accept that penalty?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I feel like I’ve seen more Mahomes passes swatted this game than all other games combined

Or does this happen to him a lot?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Wait, Baker Mayfield is... good?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

This game is a piece of poo poo to watch. Chiefs will still pull it out, a waste of 3.5 hours

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

This game is a piece of poo poo to watch. Chiefs will still pull it out, a waste of 3.5 hours

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Didn’t hit the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

KELCE NOOOO