Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

only able to follow this one via ticker

does mahomes keep forgetting how to throw when he gets inside the 20 or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

chiefs offense gotta play slower to keep the explosive drew lock offense off the field

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

Wonder if Bell is hurt too, Damien Williams has been in an awful lot the last few drives.

bell suffering the chronic injury of having played for the adam gase jets

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

gordon seems to have the hotter hand among the broncos rbs today, they should probably just leave him in rather than rotating him with lindsey

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

coward punt

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

i feel like vic fangio would be a really good head coach

in the 1990s

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

drewlock holmes

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

i feel like all of mathieu's interceptions happen that same way

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

MJeff posted:

We are DEFINITELY getting Trubisky on the Broncos, aren't we?

carson wentz is taller than trubisky so if the broncs want another draft bust to attempt to rehabilitate i'd bet on him

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

broncos should never have let trevor siemien walk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

wait come to think of there are gonna be a lot of tall draft bust QBs floating around this offseason

darnold oughta be available