Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

The best South in terms of food is South India.

You should eat some Idli's and Sambar. Also, get yourself some Rassam, and eat it the proper way, by drowning the rice in Rassam and pouring in some potato crisps.

Finish it all off with Gulab Jamun, and you've had a fine meal.

Next time you can have a Mysore Masal Dosa.

Is it possible for you to just... gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Not Alabama, but one of the best breakfasts I ever had was at a Miss Shirley's in Maryland. It was basically every stereotypical Southern side dish (grits, collard greens, okra, et al) scrambled up with eggs. Delicious.

I dunno what this is, but it isn't good and Maryland isn't Southern by any stretch.
Please take this away from this thread and wash yourself.

e: me, having to remind myself, an American, that Maryland is a state.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's below the Mason-Dixon line you clown. You absolute imbecile.

...shots fired